Insta Dress at Sew to Speak in Columbus
May 5, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $75
Make a simple and stylish dress using just one piece of fabric! Join Instructor Tracy McElfresh as she walks you through this fast and easy piece. The Insta Dress can be worn as a dress or tunic top. It fits any chest size and features pockets too! LEVEL : Beginner (must have working knowledge of your machine or serger, please feel free to bring either to class)
Sign up here!
- You may bring your own sewing machine or serger to class, or we invite you to use one of ours if you’re curious about sergers! Let us know your preference when you sign up.
- Fabric: 2 1/2 yards of knit fabric. Must be 58″ wide, 4 way stretch.
- Jersey ball point machine needles if using sewing machine.
- Matching all purpose thread
Basic sewing supplies: These are helpful if you have them. Items will be available at the shoppe, for your use during class.
- Sharp scissors
- Tape measure
- Marking tool
Latest posts by Tracy McElfresh (see all)
- Hemming at the Waistline in Sewing Tips in Under a Minute w/ Tracy McElfresh - March 20, 2019
- The Challenge of Smoking Jackets - March 18, 2019
- Rosewood Art Centre Fashion Show - March 16, 2019